DKIM Setting for Outgoing Messages - ORF Forums

DKIM Setting for Outgoing Messages RSS Back to forum

Will ORF be able to set DKIM on messages going out? This would be a nice feature to have so I don't have to purchase another MTA agent.
Currently Exchange cannot do this and doesn't appear to be on Microsoft's radar.

Thanks,
Jean

by jean.davis 2 years ago

@jean.davis: Hello Jean,

Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, we are planning to add a DKIM Signing agent for ORF in the future. But I am afraid there is no ETA yet.

by Daniel Novak (Vamsoft) 2 years ago
(in reply to this post)

@jean.davis: As Daniel pointed out there's currently no way to do this within ORF unfortunatly (waiting myself for this feature). :)
But for the time being you can use the free DKIM Agent from Github https://github.com/Pro/dkim-exchange

I'm using this myself without problems (of course I will switch to the ORF agent as soon as possible). :)

Regards
Norbert

by NorbertFe 2 years ago
(in reply to this post)

@NorbertFe: This looks good. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully ORF can get one in working order.

by KKG.IT 9 months ago
(in reply to this post)

Hi,
you're welcome. Keep in mind, that this is working fine, but has some issues (as you can see there). Hopefully DKIM will be implemented into ORF soon. :)

regards
Norbert

by NorbertFe 9 months ago

New comment

Fill in the form below to add a new comment. All fields are required. If you are a registered user on our site, please sign in first.

It will not be published.
hnp1 | hnp2