Missing file after upgrade to 6.2 - ORF Forums

Missing file after upgrade to 6.2 RSS Back to forum

This error is reported every 26 to 30 hours from a secondary server after upgrading 6.2:

An error has occurred during remote access to a(n) configuration synchronization function. Exception EFOpenError "Cannot open file "C:\ProgramData\ORF Fusion\orf-tld-defs.zip". The system cannot find the file specified".

That file is not present on either server.

Any idea why I'm getting this?

by aeleus 4 years ago

Hello aeleus,

The error message means that the DMARC top-level domain (TLD) suffix list is missing from the publisher server.

I am quite sure if you checked the logs you would find the following message after a service restart as well:

"DMARC top-level domain suffix list update failed (EOleException, A connection with the server could not be established)."

If you do see the above message in the logs, that means the ORF server was unable to retrieve the DMARC TLD list from the web (via HTTP). In case the (publisher) ORF server should connect to the web via a proxy, please configure it in the HTTP Proxy Settings dialog (Blacklists > DMARC Test > Proxy Settings). Otherwise, make sure the ORF Service is allowed to connect to the web via TCP 80 (TPC 443 is used by the License Manager).

Please let me know if this has helped.

by Daniel Novak (Vamsoft) 4 years ago

@Daniel Novak (Vamsoft): Thank you for the reply Daniel.

The error I was getting was slightly different:

"DMARC top-level domain suffix list update failed (EOleException, A connection with the server could not be established)."

But, your suggestion to configure the Proxy Settings fixed the issue.

Thanks!

by aeleus 4 years ago
(in reply to this post)

@aeleus: That is actually the error message you would see in case of a network connectivity issue - I have edited my previous post accordingly.

Thank you for the update :)

by Daniel Novak (Vamsoft) 4 years ago
(in reply to this post)

New comment

Fill in the form below to add a new comment. All fields are required. If you are a registered user on our site, please sign in first.

It will not be published.
hnp1 | hnp2