Autosender Whitelist - ORF Forums

Autosender Whitelist RSS Back to forum

This is one the best features of ORF. However I have a user that replied to a phish email and the sender was auto-whitelisted. We are using the external SQL Express database.

I want to remove this one address so we don't have to wait for it to expire. Without resorting to SQL Server Management Studio, is there a way to remove a single address from the ASWL? We are on ORF Fusion 5.4.1.

Thanks!

by Derwood 5 years ago

I used an Exchange Server Transport rule to reject any outbound email to this address. Editing the ASWL would be a cool feature though.

by Derwood 5 years ago

Hello Derwood,

You can exclude specific senders from the Auto Sender Whitelist (so you do not have to wait for it to expire) by marking the "Enable sender email address exceptions" option enabled on the 'Check Exceptions' tab in the Auto Sender Whitelit Settings dialog (Whitelists > Auto Sender Whitelist > Settings) and editing the exception list. I hope this helps :)

by Daniel Novak (Vamsoft) 5 years ago

Perfect. Thanks Daniel!

by Derwood 5 years ago

New comment

Fill in the form below to add a new comment. All fields are required. If you are a registered user on our site, please sign in first.

It will not be published.
hnp1 | hnp2