Orf Statistics Server Error - ORF Forums

Orf Statistics Server Error RSS Back to forum

I'm seeing the following in the log viewer. How can I get this corrected?

Version: 4.4 REGISTERED
Log Mode: Verbose
Server: MAIL.ccc.zorn-air.com
Source: (not available)
Time: 12/23/2010 11:06:20 AM
Class: System Message
Severity: Warning
Actions: (not available)
Filtering Point: Non-filtering
HELO/EHLO Domain: (not available)
Related IP Address: (not available)
Message ID: (not available)
Email Subject: (not available)
Sender: (not available)
Recipient(s): (not available)
Could not load statistics. Error: EORFStatisticsServerError "Statistics file "C:\Program Files\ORF Enterprise Edition\orfstat.dat" is corrupted: XML parsing error. Code: 0xC00CE556, line number 0, index 0, reason: "Invalid at the top level of the document.<CR><LF>".".

by Remy Van Neck more than 10 years ago

@Remy Van Neck: It seems the statistics file got corrupted somehow. To solve the problem, I suggest to delete the orfstat.dat file from the ORF directory: this will not cause any trouble, since ORF will recreate the statistics file when you restart the service, so you won’t lose the statistics displayed in the Administration Tool (Configuration / Information / Statistics).

I also suggest to disable sending anonymous statistics in Configuration / Global / Statistics if the corruption happens again. We have seen some sporadic occurances of this in the past, though we are still not sure what causes it (probably some MSXML related issue).

by Krisztian Fekete more than 10 years ago
(in reply to this post)

@Krisztian Fekete: Thanks Much Krisztian ;

Happy Holidays

by Remy Van Neck more than 10 years ago
(in reply to this post)

New comment

Fill in the form below to add a new comment. All fields are required. If you are a registered user on our site, please sign in first.

It will not be published.
hnp1 | hnp2