ORF Keywork filtering - ORF Forums

ORF Keywork filtering RSS Back to forum

Hi All;
I have allot of blocked mail by keyword filter. how to know what was the exact keyword policy been blocked for ?

by belalalali 6 years ago

@belalalali: Hello belalalali,

Although the ORF logs are quite detailed, the keyword expressions are not logged, so there is no easy way to tell retroactively which keyword filter caused the blacklisting. However, ORF does log the 'comment' with the keyword filter hit - if there is any specified - so you should make sure that you always add a comment to keyword entries -- double-click the entry on the 'Blacklists > Keyword Blacklist' page to invoke the 'Keyword Filter Properties' dialog, fill in the 'Comment text' field, click OK ans save the ORF configuration (Ctrl + S) to apply the new settings.

by Daniel Novak (Vamsoft) 6 years ago
(in reply to this post)

what i do is periodically export out all (keyword whitelist/blacklist/ recipient blacklist/recipient whitelist) into simple text file. copy and paste into excel, then make column 3 (description) same as (column 2) expression

ORF *@*-*.* Received on 18/7/2017 10:55:01 AM GMT+0800
ORF *@*-*.*-*.* Received on 18/7/2017 10:55:01 AM GMT+0800

becomes

ORF *@*-*.* *@*-*.*
ORF *@*-*.*-*.* *@*-*.*-*.*

then I reimport and overwrite.

by Chris Low 6 years ago

New comment

Fill in the form below to add a new comment. All fields are required. If you are a registered user on our site, please sign in first.

It will not be published.
hnp1 | hnp2