Logging - Not logging all incoming emails - ORF Forums

Logging - Not logging all incoming emails RSS Back to forum

I have ORF 4.2 and although it seems to be working for the most part very well, it doesn't seem to be logging all inbound email records. I know this because we have an exchange server behind this one and I am seeing emails there that are not showing up in the ORF logs. Is there a setting for this that I am missing? Or a reason that I am unaware of?

Thanks,

by dogdaynoon 9 years ago

@dogdaynoon: ORF is not guaranteed to log all incoming emails. E.g., POP-downloaded emails are transferred via the Pickup folder and not SMTP, so ORF cannot monitor those.

Also, at Before Arrival, only blacklistings are logged by default: you might want to try enabling logging of all events under Configuration / Log and Events / ORF Log.

by Krisztián Fekete (Vamsoft) 9 years ago
(in reply to this post)

@Krisztián Fekete (Vamsoft): Thank you Krisztián, I think that my version of ORF does not have those options that you speak of.
I am on 4.2 and the only items under configuration are Save Configuration, Save and Update Configuration, Import, Export and Exit.

by dogdaynoon 9 years ago
(in reply to this post)

@dogdaynoon: I mean in the left navigation pane, under Configuration. See screenshot:

http://imageshack.com/a/img907/9647/q6y66U.jpg

by Krisztián Fekete (Vamsoft) 9 years ago
(in reply to this post)

New comment

Fill in the form below to add a new comment. All fields are required. If you are a registered user on our site, please sign in first.

It will not be published.
hnp1 | hnp2