Whitelist not Working - ORF Forums

Whitelist not Working RSS Back to forum

I've got a domain that is whitelisted, but is being blacklisted by the DHA Protection Test. This just started today and no changes have been made to the software or server. Three emails from the same email address were blacklisted today while three from the same email address were whitelisted yesterday. Five of those emails were the same email thread. FYI, we're still on version 5.1.

by NicCrockett 9 years ago

@NicCrockett: Is the DHA protection test excluded from the scope of whitelists (Fitlering / Tests, bottom of the page)?

http://vamsoft.com/r?o-hto-adm-whitelisttestexceptions

by Krisztián Fekete (Vamsoft) 9 years ago
(in reply to this post)

@Krisztián Fekete (Vamsoft): I think I've figured it out. After some more research I realized that there were some more emails that probably caused the domain to be blacklisted by the DHA Protection test. If I understand how that test works the domain should be unblacklisted any time now. If it continues to be blacklisted I'll reply back. Thanks for the response.

by NicCrockett 9 years ago
(in reply to this post)

New comment

Fill in the form below to add a new comment. All fields are required. If you are a registered user on our site, please sign in first.

It will not be published.
hnp1 | hnp2