Spam - ORF Forums

Spam RSS Back to forum

Hello.
I have cofigured ORF with recommend Best practice (medium risk), but continue recieve spam.
Please help me configuring ORF, that would i almost completely dont recive spam message. Now i get many spam on my info@ mailbox.

by sergei.aslanov more than 10 years ago

@sergei.aslanov: Please send us the following files for analysis:

∙ Your current configuration file called orfent.ini (located in Program Files (x86)\ORF Fusion by default)
∙ Your recent log files from the past few days (e.g., orfee-2014-02-26.log, orfee-2014-02-25.log, etc. located in Program Files (x86)\ORF Fusion by default). Please send raw .log files, Log Viewer CSV exports are not suitable.
∙ A few spam samples which made it through filtering, which consist of the original emails in EML or MSG format (EML preferred) and the original MIME header in a separate TXT file. (Forwarded emails are not suitable). The MIME header can be retrieved by opening the email in Outlook and selecting View | Options... (or Message options) from the menu. If you use another email client and do not know how to retrieve the email headers, please visit http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/19.html for instructions.

and the following information:

A brief description of your system setup (OS and Exchange versions, perimeter and back-end servers, are there any secondary MXs, firewalls, proxies involved in email relaying, are there any other software affecting emails, e.g., email filtering feature of resident anti-virus software, built-in filtering features of Exchange, etc.)

We will review your configuration and make some suggestions to improve the filtering efficiency.

by Krisztián Fekete (Vamsoft) more than 10 years ago
(in reply to this post)

@Krisztián Fekete (Vamsoft): where i can send these files for you?

by sergei.aslanov more than 10 years ago
(in reply to this post)

@sergei.aslanov: Our email address is .

by Krisztián Fekete (Vamsoft) more than 10 years ago
(in reply to this post)

New comment

Fill in the form below to add a new comment. All fields are required. If you are a registered user on our site, please sign in first.

It will not be published.
hnp1 | hnp2