The execution time of agent 'Vamsoft ORF SMTP Receive Agent' exceeded 90000 milliseconds RSS

1

We are getting this quite frequently. The only topic I found for this deals with Tarpit which we have disabled.

What else could be causing this. We are Exchange 2012 SP2 rollup 2 and ORF 4.4


by Darrin 5 years ago
2

@Darrin: Please send us the following files to *located in Program Files (x86)\ORF Enterprise Edition by default):

• your configuration file called orfent.ini
• your .log file from the day this error occured (e.g., orfee-2013-12-18.log)
• your .opg file from the same day if you have PowerLogs enabled (same filename, but with .opg extension)
• your plogrefs.dat file

We will look into this.

by Krisztián Fekete (Vamsoft) 5 years ago
(in reply to this post)

3

@Krisztián Fekete (Vamsoft): I have sent you the files as requested.

by Darrin 5 years ago
(in reply to this post)

New comment

Fill in the form below to add a new comment. All fields are required. If you are a registered user on our site, please sign in first.

Nickname:
Email address (will not be published):
Your comment:

ORF Technical Support

Configuring, installing and troubleshooting ORF.

News & Announcements

Your dose of ORF-related news and announcements.

Everything but ORF

Discuss Exchange and system administration with fellow admins.

Feature Test Program

Feature Test Program discussion. Membership is required to visit this forum.

ORF Beta

Join the great bug hunt of the latest test release.

Customer Service

Stay Informed