Keyword Blacklist Sender "Apotheke" - ORF Forums

Keyword Blacklist Sender "Apotheke" RSS Back to forum

Hello,
(I used a translator for the text)

I receive emails every day with the sender name “Apotheke”. The email address changes daily. How can I stop this? The spelling in the subject always changes slightly. I have set up a blacklist for Subject starts with %

What remains the same until now is "firewall@"

Unfortunately, I don't know much about regular expression.

here's an example

Apotheke <>

Subject: %User_name% rezeptfre-i bestellen

Body:

Unglaublich!
Guten Abend %User_name%,
%User_name%, so werden sogar Maenner depressiv, wenn ploetzlich die Manneskraft fehlt und man total verloren ist, wie es frueher ueblich war. Gluecklicherweise ist das endlich vorbei, denn Probleme mit dem "hart" werden sind mit moderner Medizin praktisch und sehr diskret zu beheben und muessen nicht mehr sein!
Auch ein zu frueher Orgamus wird jetzt durch moderne Medizin sicher vorgebeugt. Also endlich wieder ein Liebesleben auf das Sie sich freuen koennen, ohne dauernd daran denken zu muessen, dass Ihre Partnerin sich langweilit.
Echt nicht zu verstehen, dass das bei Ihrer Stamm-Apotheke immer noch so teuer ist obwohl es bei uns, inkl. kostenlosem Versand per anonymen Brief diskret in den Briefkasten, so um die 60% billiger ist.
Weiter zur Bestellung!
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Kundendienst Hans Lempel

by Volunta 4 months ago

@Volunta: Hello Volunta,

If all you need is to block emails where the "From:" header contains the word "Apotheke", just follow the steps below:

1. Start the ORF Administration Tool
2. Navigate to Blacklists > Keyword Blacklist page
3. Click New
4. In the Keyword Filter Properties dialog, set the Search Scope to "Header field: From"
5. Add a Comment text (e.g., "Apotheke spam")
6. On the Filter Expression tab, copy-paste the following expression into the Keyword / Regular expression field:

.*\bapotheke\b.*<.+@.+>

7. Set the expression type to Regular expression (Perl-compatible)
8. Click OK

Once you are done with the above, save the ORF configuration (Ctrl + S) to apply the new settings.

If you need further assistance, or the spam issue persist, please send the following to for analysis:

- Copies of the spam emails that were allowed to pass (saved in .eml or .msg format) – please do not forward them and instead attach them as a zipped file.
- The configuration file named orfent.xml (or orfent.ini). It is located in the ORF program directory (default: C:\ProgramData\ORF Fusion).
- The most recent ORF text logs. These have .log extensions (e.g. orfee-2023-12-14.log) and can be found on the configured ORF logging path (default: C:\ProgramData\ORF Fusion\TextLogs).

by Daniel Novak (Vamsoft) 4 months ago
(in reply to this post)

New comment

Fill in the form below to add a new comment. All fields are required. If you are a registered user on our site, please sign in first.

It will not be published.
hnp1 | hnp2