Custom reports - ORF Forums

Custom reports RSS Back to forum

Hi! We have a need to generate a report based on emails passed checks for a specific recipient address periodically. Now we only can apply filter in log viewer and then export the result manually. Is there a way to do it automatically? May be the custom report for reporting tool exists or there is a way to do it from command line or SQL? ORF version we use is 5.1.
Thanks in advance for help!

by AlexanderV more than 10 years ago

@AlexanderV: we have a tool which converts the ORF text logs into SQL, you can find it here:

http://vamsoft.com/support/tools/ole-db-provider-for-orf-logs

moreover, we have demo which uses the SQL data to display a report for each recipient about their emails (see "Technology Demo: Web Reports").

by Krisztián Fekete (Vamsoft) more than 10 years ago
(in reply to this post)

@Krisztián Fekete (Vamsoft): Krisztián, thank you for your response! Will this tool work on Windows Server 2008 R2 or only 2003 supported? I'm trying to install it on 2008 R2 and can't get it to work - service is running, but there are no data in SQL database.

by AlexanderV more than 10 years ago
(in reply to this post)

@AlexanderV: it should work, though I have not tested it myself... Unfortunately, the developer who wrote this tool no longer works at Vamsoft, so I cannot ask him either :) I will test this on a Windows 2008 R2 server and will get back with the results.

by Krisztián Fekete (Vamsoft) more than 10 years ago
(in reply to this post)

New comment

Fill in the form below to add a new comment. All fields are required. If you are a registered user on our site, please sign in first.

It will not be published.
hnp1 | hnp2