Recipient without blocking. - ORF Forums

Recipient without blocking. RSS Back to forum

Hello,
I want to set its recipient so that it all went down to the post office, so that a particular recipient ORF does not block mail.
Where and how to set it up?

by tomasz.woźniak more than 10 years ago

@tomasz.woźniak: To exclude all emails sent to a recipient from filtering, simply add the recipient email address to the Recipient Whitelist (Administration Tool: Whitelists / Recipient Whitelist).

Please note that some blacklist tests may override the Recipient Whitelist, so make sure none of them are enabled in your Whitelist Test Exceptions settings (Administration Tool: Filtering / Tests, Configure button at the bottom).

by Krisztián Fekete (Vamsoft) more than 10 years ago
(in reply to this post)

@Krisztián Fekete (Vamsoft): So as sender will be blacklisted and so there will be no mail ?

(in reply to this post)

@tomasz.woźniak: in your first comment, you asked about recipients (i.e., how to ensure no email sent to them are blocked), you never mentioned any senders... could you clarify the question, please?

(in reply to this post)

@Krisztián Fekete (Vamsoft): I ask that if a sender is on the blacklist, is despite the fact that the recipient is on the white list, will receive a message?

(in reply to this post)

@tomasz.woźniak: Thanks, now I understand :) The Recipient Whitelist always takes precedence over the Sender Blacklist, so the email will be whitelisted. Whitelist always come first (unless exceptions are configured).

See "Tests" at http://vamsoft.com/r?o-orf-101 for more information. The order of the tests is described in this Help article: http://vamsoft.com/r?o-hto-tests

(in reply to this post)

@Krisztián Fekete (Vamsoft): I understand :), Thanks

(in reply to this post)

New comment

Fill in the form below to add a new comment. All fields are required. If you are a registered user on our site, please sign in first.

It will not be published.
hnp1 | hnp2