ORF 4.3 configuration question on pointing to new Exchange Server - ORF Forums

ORF 4.3 configuration question on pointing to new Exchange Server RSS Back to forum

We have ORF 4.3 on a separate server(mail) than our Exchange Server(cumail). Currently ORF is fowarding email to our old Exchange Server (cumail) but we need it to be forwarded to our new Exchange Server (cumail2). I do not see anything in the ORF Administration Tool where I can change the server that legitimate mail gets sent to and received from. The VAR that installed ORF for us no longer supports it, so we are trying to figure out how to change this. Here is a current email header:
Received: from mail (192.168.115.34) by cumail
(192.168.115.10) with Microsoft SMTP Server id 8.3.279.5; Tue, 26 Feb 2013
14:05:05 -0600

Any help would be appreciated.

by Jef more than 10 years ago

@Jef: ORF does not relay/forward any emails on its own, that is done by the underlying Microsoft SMTP Server, so this has to be configured in that (and not in ORF). If the cumail server is configured as a smart host, I guess you will simply need to change it to cumail2 in the smart host settings.

by Krisztián Fekete (Vamsoft) more than 10 years ago
(in reply to this post)

New comment

Fill in the form below to add a new comment. All fields are required. If you are a registered user on our site, please sign in first.

It will not be published.
hnp1 | hnp2