DHADatabase not created RSS


We decided to turn on DHA Protection and went to ensure the database was in place before hand. Discovering it not working I realised that the SQL database does not contain a table for it.

If I select "configure" and "test" the test works. Settings are the same as per other database connections (which all work well). When I click on "Manage" I get the following error:

Unexpected error getting the database properties.
Error EOleException: "Invalid Object Name 'DhaBlacklist".

I checked the SQL database and can confirm 'DhaBlacklist' is not listed as a table in the ORF database.

Any ideas on how to force a table creation?

by Steven Richards 7 years ago

Problem resolved. I manually created DhaBlacklist, then deleted it. I then ran the SQL file provided at http://www.vamsoft.com/dbguides.asp and found that this time it worked.

by Steven Richards 7 years ago

New comment

Fill in the form below to add a new comment. All fields are required. If you are a registered user on our site, please sign in first.

Email address (will not be published):
Your comment:

ORF Technical Support

Configuring, installing and troubleshooting ORF.

News & Announcements

Your dose of ORF-related news and announcements.

Everything but ORF

Discuss Exchange and system administration with fellow admins.

Feature Test Program

Feature Test Program discussion. Membership is required to visit this forum.

ORF Beta

Join the great bug hunt of the latest test release.

Customer Service

Stay Informed