Element Not Found RSS

1

Two days ago I started recieving the following Severity error in Log Viewer for items On Arrival. When this started everyone in the company notices a large increase in Spam to their mail. Please help.

On Arrival error: Unexpected exception EEngineError "Error EOleSysError updating the MIME information: Element not found".

by Jason C. 7 years ago
2

@Jason C.: I recommend installing/reinstalling the latest MSXML (http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=15697), if that does not help, try re-installing the latest Internet Explorer version, that should probably fix it. Either a component is outdated on your server, or a Windows update screwed up a few registry entries of some Windows system DLLs ORF relies on.

If the above does not help, please let us know and we will investigate further.

by Krisztian Fekete (Vamsoft) 7 years ago
(in reply to this post)

3

I am uncertain as to what cause it. The last update I did before it stopped working was to update .net to the latest release. Your fix worked like a charm thank you.

by Jason C. 7 years ago
4

Glad to hear that it worked :)

by Krisztian Fekete (Vamsoft) 7 years ago

New comment

Fill in the form below to add a new comment. All fields are required. If you are a registered user on our site, please sign in first.

Nickname:
Email address (will not be published):
Your comment:

ORF Technical Support

Configuring, installing and troubleshooting ORF.

News & Announcements

Your dose of ORF-related news and announcements.

Everything but ORF

Discuss Exchange and system administration with fellow admins.

Feature Test Program

Feature Test Program discussion. Membership is required to visit this forum.

ORF Beta

Join the great bug hunt of the latest test release.

Customer Service

Stay Informed