Keyword blacklist question - ORF Forums

Keyword blacklist question RSS Back to forum

I'm getting emails marked/blocked due to a word from the keyword blacklist. The only info I can see is "Blacklisted by the keyword blacklist." I would like to see what keyword it found in the email. Is this possible?

by Aaron more than 10 years ago

@Aaron: Current ORF versions does not log the keyword filtering expression itself (for various reasons), but they log the comment field of each expression (if there is any), so it is suggested to add comments to each expression.

Keyword logging will be improved in the upcoming ORF 5 version.

by Krisztian Fekete more than 10 years ago
(in reply to this post)

OK thanks. Where is the comment field displayed?

@Aaron: The comment is displayed in the Message column in the log (so you will see "Blacklisted by the keyword blacklist. Filter comment: something" instead of simply "Blacklisted by the keyword blacklist."), and you can configure it for each expression in the Administration Tool (Configuration / Filtering - On Arrival / Keyword Blacklist).

by Krisztian Fekete more than 10 years ago
(in reply to this post)

Perfect! I was assuming that was the case and tested it out. Works great, thanks!

New comment

Fill in the form below to add a new comment. All fields are required. If you are a registered user on our site, please sign in first.

It will not be published.
hnp1 | hnp2