Installation error - ORF Forums

Installation error RSS Back to forum

Good day!
I have Windows Server 2012 with Exchange 2013 Cumulative Update 23 installed. I decided to install ORF, downloaded the ORF 6.3 distribution kit, the installation proceeded as next-next-next, after the installation was complete, the ORF logo appeared, after a few seconds the logo went out and an error appeared: "Initializing error . Exception EAccessViolation: Access violation at address 0042F173 in module 'orfeeadm.exe'. Read of address 00000004 ". Can you tell me what I can do to fix this error?

P.S. Translated from Russian using Google Translate, so please don't kick too hard =)

/*Добрый день!
Имею Windows Server 2012 с установленным Exchange 2013 Cumulative Update 23. Решил установить ORF, скачал дистрибутив ORF 6.3, установка происходила по типу next-next-next, по завершении установки появилось лого ORF, через несколько секунд лого погасло и появилась ошибка: "Initializing error. Exception EAccessViolation: Access violation at address 0042F173 in module 'orfeeadm.exe'. Read of address 00000004". Подскажите, что я могу сделать, что бы исправить эту ошибку?
P.S. Переведено с русского языка при помощи Google Translate, поэтому прошу сильно не пинать =)*/

by 0vlad6 3 years ago

@0vlad6: Hello 0vlad6,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Could you clarify whether you are trying to update an existing ORF installation or deploy ORF for the first time?

In addition, we would need more information about the target machine where the ORF installation has failed. Please send us (to ) the following for review.

- The Windows System Information .nfo file, zipped. Start > Run: msinfo32 (File > Save)

- The output of the following Exchange Management Shell (EMS) command:
Get-ExchangeServer -Identity NAME-OF-THE-AFFECTED-SERVER | Select-Object Name, ServerRole, Edition, AdminDisplayVersion

Thank you.

by Daniel Novak (Vamsoft) 3 years ago
(in reply to this post)

@Daniel Novak (Vamsoft): Thank you very much for your support, the files were sent to the mail you indicated

by 0vlad6 3 years ago
(in reply to this post)

New comment

Fill in the form below to add a new comment. All fields are required. If you are a registered user on our site, please sign in first.

It will not be published.
hnp1 | hnp2