System Message Errors - ORF Forums

System Message Errors RSS Back to forum

Hi,

I need some urgent help, Im getting a System Error message next to all of my incoming mail in ORF

SBS 2008 with Exchange 2007SP2

Version: 4.4 REGISTERED
Log Mode: Verbose
Server: server.domain.local
Source: MSEXCHANGE
Time: 3/08/2010 4:24:33 PM
Class: System Message
Severity: Error
Actions: (not available)
Filtering Point: On Arrival
HELO/EHLO Domain: (not available)
Related IP Address: 61.x.x.x
Message ID: (not available)
Email Subject:
Sender:
Recipient(s):
On Arrival error: Unexpected exception EEngineError "Error EOleSysError updating the MIME information: Library not registered".

by Darren Noble more than 10 years ago

@Darren Noble: Please read our FAQ article for the solution at http://www.vamsoft.com/faq.asp#libraryerror

by Krisztian Fekete (ORF Team) more than 10 years ago
(in reply to this post)

Fixed,

thanks for the top support once again!

Also one quick thing does ORF 4.4 scan outgoing SMTP on sbs 2008 and exchange 2007 ? i cant seem to find this

thanks

by Darren Noble more than 10 years ago

@Darren Noble: I am glad I could be of assistance :)

ORF does not support filtering outgoing emails, only incoming ones. The outgoing email flow is only monitored for the Auto Sender Whitelist feature, which records the recipient addresses of outgoing emails in a database.

by Krisztian Fekete (ORF Team) more than 10 years ago
(in reply to this post)

Tried the above solution, no help. Removed ORF, rebooted server and attempted a re-install, install wizard never launches. Have removed all registry entries and folders/files associated with Vamsoft. Tried version 5 install package with same results. Security warning to run is launched but nothing happens after clicking ok. Server 2008 SBS 64 bit

by Larry Miller more than 10 years ago

@Larry Miller: Sorry for the late reply. Are there any Windows Event Log entries regarding the failed Install Wizard launch?

by Krisztián Fekete (Vamsoft) more than 10 years ago
(in reply to this post)

@Krisztián Fekete (Vamsoft): I cleared the event logs and launched the setup, logs are all clean. I do have a trace from proc mon showing the process. How can I get this file to you?

by Larry more than 10 years ago
(in reply to this post)

@Larry: could we arrange a remote session (preferrably by GoToMyPC or RDP with session sharing) to learn more about this problem on your server?

Unfortunately, as our company HQ is located in Budapest (Hungary, Central Europe), we could establish this remote session between 08:00 AM to 3:00 PM CET (GMT +2) only on weekdays. If you would like us to remotely connect to your server, please send us a GoToMyPC invitation or the RDP credentials to , and the time frame this would be suitable for you. Our IP address is 89.135.189.209 (for enabling the connection on the firewall when using RDP).

by Krisztián Fekete (Vamsoft) more than 10 years ago
(in reply to this post)

New comment

Fill in the form below to add a new comment. All fields are required. If you are a registered user on our site, please sign in first.

It will not be published.
hnp1 | hnp2