On Arrival error: Unexpected exception EEngineError "Size mismatch on rewriting the email.". - ORF Forums

On Arrival error: Unexpected exception EEngineError "Size mismatch on rewriting the email.". RSS Back to forum

so got a few hundred identified as spam emails that get sent through anyway due to the above error. is there anyway you can make an option for "on eeengineerror = treat as spam, send to spambucket instead"

by chris low 7 years ago

or alternatively add a header entry so that we can create mail flow rule to move it into the spambucket

by Chris Low 7 years ago

@Chris Low: Hello Chris,

Is this a recurring issue? We have not encountered this particular error before. Could you send the relevant ORF log file (e.g. orfee-2017-04-18.log) to , for analysis? The logs can be found on the configured logging path (default: \Program Files (x86)\ORF Fusion).

As for your question, I am afraid there is no option in ORF that would allow the tagging of emails that trigger errors, but I will definitely forward your request to our developers for consideration. I like your suggestion.

by Daniel Novak (Vamsoft) 7 years ago
(in reply to this post)

would be nice. otherwise right now any thing that triggers an engine error causes spam to get whitelisted. that seems exploitable to me
https://vamsoft.com/forum/topic/624/error-eaccessviolation-updating-the-mime-information

by chris low 7 years ago

New comment

Fill in the form below to add a new comment. All fields are required. If you are a registered user on our site, please sign in first.

It will not be published.
hnp1 | hnp2