Check your SPF policy for syntax errors to discover problems prior publishing.SPF Syntax Validator
Enter the test parameters.
- DNS server: 22.214.171.124 (Google Public DNS)
- Evaluation time limit: 20 seconds (default, see RFC7208 Section 4.6.4)
- Maximum number of void DNS lookups: 2 (default, see RFC7208 Section 4.6.4)
- Standards compliance: RFC7208 (April 2014)
- Test is queued, please wait...
- TEST SUMMARY
- Result: SPF pass
- Result: SPF softfail
- Result: SPF fail
- Result: SPF none
- Result: SPF neutral
- Result: SPF temperror
- Result: SPF permerror
- The policy designates the argument IP as permitted sender.
- The policy does NOT designate the argument IP as permitted sender.
- The policy does NOT designate the argument IP as permitted sender, but it's not quite confident about it.
- No SPF policy was found.
- The policy explicitly states that it is not asserting whether the IP address is permitted.
- Temporary error (likely a temporary DNS issue). Try again.
- Permanent error. Fixing the problem requires intervention of the policy publisher.
- Error message:
- Explanation ("exp") provided by the policy owner: