What is this?
A way to get your voice heard – a community-backed feature request tracker for ORF that allows you to browse, vote and suggest features for ORF.
How it works?
In a nutshell:
- Registered members get 10 votes to be distributed among feature requests (sign in with your Client Portal account or sign up).
- You can add 1 or more votes to ideas you like. You can also withdraw your votes anytime.
- When a feature you voted on is implemented, you get your votes back.
What are all these tabs?
- Active: Feature requests not yet implemented. Can be voted and commented on.
- Finished: Features implemented. Cannot be voted on.
- My Votes: Features that you voted on.
- All: All of the feature requests.
I have an idea! How do put it to vote?
Just send it to us, we will take care of the rest.