Unable to install on SBS2011 Std SP1 - ORF Forums

Unable to install on SBS2011 Std SP1 RSS Back to forum

Setup seems to be not working on some versions of SBS 2011, here is a screenshot https://picasaweb.google.com/102581817084654842568/252012#5735248440392479730

I ran orf-for-sbs-5.0-beta-r2

by Alexander more than 10 years ago

@Alexander: unfortunately, the URL does not seem to work (I get a 'page not found' message)... Could you please send us the screenshot to ? Thanks.

by Krisztian Fekete (Vamsoft) more than 10 years ago
(in reply to this post)

@Alexander: Thanks for the screenshot, it is a bug indeed: it seems SBS 2011 identifies itself as a regular Windows 2008 R2 (earlier SBS versions worked differently), so the Fusion for SBS setup does not recognize it is an SBS OS. This is considered a bug, we started working on the fix.

To work this around, I recommend installing the regular "Fusion" release for now: it is identical to the "Fusion for SBS" release, the only difference is the platform restriction in the latter (and it will be licensed differently when the final version is released, but that does not affect the beta functionality).

by Krisztian Fekete (Vamsoft) more than 10 years ago
(in reply to this post)

Same issue as Alexander when attempting to install ORF Fusion for SBS 5.0 BETA R02 on SBS 2008.

Workaround was to install regular Fusion.

Thanks
RodC

by RodC more than 10 years ago

New comment

Fill in the form below to add a new comment. All fields are required. If you are a registered user on our site, please sign in first.

It will not be published.
hnp1 | hnp2